Featured Posts

Hello guys, we've created a really useful article for our users. The Frontpage Elements explain with every detail the layout, module suffixes and contents. If you have an existing website and you want to use the same layout as of our Education demo...
We inform our users that Education 2 template merges with Education template. So the product becomes one. The customers who want to upgrade to the new responsive version of Education template must delete all the previous version from the template ...
Hello, I would like to buy the package, and in particular I would be interested among other things to the template "ilgusto Template" and I would ask this question. I have seen that is not integrated with Virtuemart 3. Where acquistassi the...
Hi, How do I move ? JComments use via screen. Thank you for answer. klucon...
Hello, As I'm trying to find the reason for not having the checkout page on my e-store working, I realized that the source code on all pages is showing <!--Hacked by --> Website: http://www.inma.bh I seriously need an advice on how to...
Hello, When I activate the VirtueMart, I always get the following message in frontend: "Key folder in safepath unaccessible." On the backend, the following message is displayed: "Error vmError: Warning, the Safe Path is not ac...
i can't save anything using master template. i get the message...
How can i use latitude instead of address in google map short code ?...
I've got 3 items in the footer position. The outlining position of the footer 2 (The word test), makes the psoition of footer 1 (copyright) crop. See the picture for more details...
How can i make the background of the menu transparent????...
Menu doesn't show up! The menu does't show up in the style of the template.......
how can i change the testimonials speed and image and font size ?...

There are no discussions available here currently
bonusthemes logo
Quick Ask
Categories
General Discussion
  1. 20 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Pre-Sales Questions
  1. 15 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Joomla! Templates
  1. 566 posts
  2. 39 subcategories
Quick Search
Recent Replies
Working hours

Business hours are:
08.00 a.m. to 16.00 p.m.

Monday to Friday.

Copyright © 2007-2019 Bonus Themes. All rights reserved.

BonusThemes.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.