Featured Posts

Hello guys, we've created a really useful article for our users. The Frontpage Elements explain with every detail the layout, module suffixes and contents. If you have an existing website and you want to use the same layout as of our Education demo...
We inform our users that Education 2 template merges with Education template. So the product becomes one. The customers who want to upgrade to the new responsive version of Education template must delete all the previous version from the template ...
1. How to make the transition to Home? And also on my website. 2.how to change the logo in the form for tablets and smartphones?...
Hello, I installed master theme and currently testing it. What I could'nt figure out: 1- How to add columns to dropdwon menu (2 or mor columsn) 2- How to set dropdown menu width 3- How to change font size of the menu. Can you please let me...
Hello, Why a module FASA bug? CSS Default...
I have a website that uses the Solidarity template with the FlexSlider module on the first page. On the iPad and iPhone the drop down menus appear behind the images. This only occurs on mobile devices. I had to update some of the template files due t...
Hello, how to set the height of the logo?...
Hi! I can`t download Bodyworx theme! Why? In this link http://www.bonusthemes.com/payplan-products/joomla-subscriptions/joomla-template-club I see Access to all Themes ! Provide me access to Bodyworx theme! Thank`s!...
How can I change the background photo of template Beauty to a solid color or just another photo? also, How do I increase the area for the logo for a wider and larger logo than the beauty logo?...
Good afternoon, How to change the width of the menu?...
hello Can you help me ? i want to Decrease font size . see picture thank you....
Hello! The words are on the checkbox. How to fix it? Template Master 3.0...

There are no discussions available here currently
bonusthemes logo
Quick Ask
Categories
General Discussion
  1. 20 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Pre-Sales Questions
  1. 15 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Joomla! Templates
  1. 566 posts
  2. 39 subcategories
Quick Search
Recent Replies
Working hours

Business hours are:
08.00 a.m. to 16.00 p.m.

Monday to Friday.

Copyright © 2007-2019 Bonus Themes. All rights reserved.

BonusThemes.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.