Featured Posts

Hello guys, we've created a really useful article for our users. The Frontpage Elements explain with every detail the layout, module suffixes and contents. If you have an existing website and you want to use the same layout as of our Education demo...
We inform our users that Education 2 template merges with Education template. So the product becomes one. The customers who want to upgrade to the new responsive version of Education template must delete all the previous version from the template ...
Please, I need urgent help, please see pic in attachment & explanation. I install newest quickstart bt_education_v2.0.0_j30_quickstart.zip without any modification....
Hello, Where can I get all the image PSD website?...
This is a bit of a strange one. I seem to have a display issue with the menu on the iPhone 6 standard size. The menu appears over the top of the logo but on all other mobile devices the menu appears to the left of the logo as expected. The menu is fi...
Good afternoon, set bt beauty-v2.5-joomla 3-quick start, menu template error:...
Hi Guys. I am experiencing some issues with the layout of the responsive version of the Bodyworx template. Only on the Iphone 5 does it display as it should. Every other phone used to sample the template has issues. The first issue is a gap that ...
Hello! In the template the error occurred. Not all materials are displayed in categories. Has been deployed more materials, and only appears a few links. Violated the order of the materials in the category. Help me resit the problem. Thank you....
Hello dear developers! After updating the template, an error occurred in the Sitemap. https://www.ozeroskazok.com Error: you cannot use the URL. Description: this URL is not valid for a Sitemap at this location. Please help me to fix....
Tell me please. How to put the Master v2.0, on the Master v1.0.0 Thank you in advance....
Hello! Recently my site got hacked, stole the pattern and made another site. On my site posted files, pinning to my site other site donor. I now do everything they can to try to get rid of the donor site. Can you help me? I'll send you the file by wh...
hi I want to add Google Calendar module in the Education template. can you help me please...

There are no discussions available here currently
bonusthemes logo
Quick Ask
Categories
General Discussion
  1. 20 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Pre-Sales Questions
  1. 15 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Joomla! Templates
  1. 566 posts
  2. 39 subcategories
Quick Search
Recent Replies
Working hours

Business hours are:
08.00 a.m. to 16.00 p.m.

Monday to Friday.

Copyright © 2007-2019 Bonus Themes. All rights reserved.

BonusThemes.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.