Featured Posts

Hello guys, we've created a really useful article for our users. The Frontpage Elements explain with every detail the layout, module suffixes and contents. If you have an existing website and you want to use the same layout as of our Education demo...
We inform our users that Education 2 template merges with Education template. So the product becomes one. The customers who want to upgrade to the new responsive version of Education template must delete all the previous version from the template ...
Joomla 3.0 ????...
Hello, The menu slateblueskin is to dark for a black background color. How can i modify the color of selected menu ? Thank you...
Hello sir, Would you release soon a Responsive Design Theme for a Financial/Business/Entreprise Site ? Thanks...
How to made new skin, same as monza, dark_turquoise. ?...
Hello, How do I change the layout of items listed by Virtuemart? Now I have the layout as you can see from the image attached. I would like a layout similar to this: http://www.bronzallure.gr/index.php/it/virtuemart-5/collezioni-bronzallure/oro...
Hello, If I go on the page "Add / Edit billing address information" site layout is deformed. See the attached image. Can you help me? The page is in English, where I find the strings for translation? My link is http://www.artediversa.i...
Can someone help me with finding where I can resize the footer logo. Right now the setting are at height 16px and I would like to checg this to height 32px for the class mod_bt_fade_image (bt_fade_image105 bt_fade_img_jquery). Thank you!...
Especifications: Vurtuemart 2.0.22c BT Bazaar 2.0.1 Case 1: At Select category "DAMAS" distorts the main menu. Case 2: At Select category "INFANTIL" main menu remains unchanged. Please help me with this problem. Thank ...
We installed the package for 3.0 and 2.5. Both have installation errors. The following data for the current installation on the server. Error displaying the error page: Could not find template "". Tanks...
at last..!! I need to change the redirect of the 'registration' link on the member area to my membership area. Where can I find the correct file to edit rl please? Thanks Ben...

There are no discussions available here currently
bonusthemes logo
Quick Ask
Categories
General Discussion
  1. 20 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Pre-Sales Questions
  1. 15 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Joomla! Templates
  1. 566 posts
  2. 39 subcategories
Quick Search
Recent Replies
Working hours

Business hours are:
08.00 a.m. to 16.00 p.m.

Monday to Friday.

Copyright © 2007-2019 Bonus Themes. All rights reserved.

BonusThemes.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.