Featured Posts

Hello guys, we've created a really useful article for our users. The Frontpage Elements explain with every detail the layout, module suffixes and contents. If you have an existing website and you want to use the same layout as of our Education demo...
We inform our users that Education 2 template merges with Education template. So the product becomes one. The customers who want to upgrade to the new responsive version of Education template must delete all the previous version from the template ...
Hi, i was hunting around tryinbg to work out how to connect the social media icons to facebook etc and they just disappeared. I read a couple of posts and copied a bit of suggested code into green skin template but that didnt help. Q. Can you help...
Hi, might not be for here, but when i register a test user the verification email bounces saying the following address failed: yourmail2@yourdname.com Any ideas please - sorry if its not for here Ben...
Hi How can I remove the background image (currently images/field.jpg) from the Virtuemart terms and conditions pop up without removing it from the background of the site? Thanks paul...
Hello, How do I customize the Footer?...
Hello. I have the problem with the FEATURED PRODUCTS module BT Virtuemart Products. Look the attachments. The graphics are very different from your template demo. How can I fix?...
Hello i'm trying to make multi column layout in a category blog menu item type so as to see my articles in two or more columns. I set in the blog layout options the number 2 in the #columns field but nothing hapend could you tell me why?...
why all Old questions were deleted... my problem not yet solved!...
hi, i get a Uncaught Error: NotFoundError: DOM Exception 8 error in ddpanel.js:57 can you please inspect that on my site? ...
Hi, is there a 'contact us' form built into template. I'm either being thick or its not there. Any help appreciated, Thanks Ben...
Good morning, I've istalled the Bazaar template (the quickstart package), but: 1) in the home page the "add to cart" button show me the pop up and update the cart module, but in the product page it not show the popup, and neither update ...

There are no discussions available here currently
bonusthemes logo
Quick Ask
Categories
General Discussion
  1. 20 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Pre-Sales Questions
  1. 15 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Joomla! Templates
  1. 566 posts
  2. 39 subcategories
Quick Search
Recent Replies
Working hours

Business hours are:
08.00 a.m. to 16.00 p.m.

Monday to Friday.

Copyright © 2007-2019 Bonus Themes. All rights reserved.

BonusThemes.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.