Featured Posts

Hello guys, we've created a really useful article for our users. The Frontpage Elements explain with every detail the layout, module suffixes and contents. If you have an existing website and you want to use the same layout as of our Education demo...
We inform our users that Education 2 template merges with Education template. So the product becomes one. The customers who want to upgrade to the new responsive version of Education template must delete all the previous version from the template ...
Good day! Is it possible to change the virtuemart default currency? or need to reinstall the VM? Thank you)...
Hello sir, Sorry to bother you but i don't know if my problem is a bug or bad parameters Slideshow: When i clic to see the second picture of my slideshow, the slideshow disapears totally and go back a few second but I would like the same of ...
The time between the article and the SuperNews module are different. Where can I change this setting...
If I choose the Community menu (Jomsocial), the whole main menu and the logo moves. Where can I change this setting?...
Bug in template: There is one bug in template- see the picture in attachement. What we can do with it? We have reinstall it and the bud have been here always. Thank for help. Misa...
OK so I'll try to explain what I'm looking to do here . I have a club logo which I'm trying to use as the background just like the soccerlift one is in main_image. How do I get that color overlay look to it where the whole image is has essential...
Hi, how can I add one other language version to my website? Thanks for answear.Misa...
When installation is complete, quick start "bazaar", the opening of direct address localhost \test displays the error " Error JLIB_APPLICATION_ERROR_COMPONENT_NOT_LOADING JERROR_LOADING_MENUS Error loa...
When I change the language selection, don't work BT Virtuemart Product module. My language file Turkish v 2.5.13.1 What can I do?...
Hi # template: Moda v2.0.2 # joomla: 2.5.14 # vrituemart: 2.0.22b...

There are no discussions available here currently
bonusthemes logo
Quick Ask
Categories
General Discussion
  1. 20 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Pre-Sales Questions
  1. 15 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Joomla! Templates
  1. 566 posts
  2. 39 subcategories
Quick Search
Recent Replies
Working hours

Business hours are:
08.00 a.m. to 16.00 p.m.

Monday to Friday.

Copyright © 2007-2019 Bonus Themes. All rights reserved.

BonusThemes.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.