Featured Posts

Hello guys, we've created a really useful article for our users. The Frontpage Elements explain with every detail the layout, module suffixes and contents. If you have an existing website and you want to use the same layout as of our Education demo...
We inform our users that Education 2 template merges with Education template. So the product becomes one. The customers who want to upgrade to the new responsive version of Education template must delete all the previous version from the template ...
Hi, i offer audio downloads and CDs (via a shop system that was designed specifically for that purpose) which is public accessible, but need to have a system for taking membership subscriptions (allowing access to premium content). Is the VM that ...
Hello, my site is in Italian language. 1) I need to translate strings of the form login form on the homepage "Sign in / Register" and "Logout" Where can I find these strings? 2) Also I would like it to appear the user name...
Hello, my site is in Italian language only. I noticed that the registration page is in English. How can I translate it? Also in the login form there are some strings in English: CLIENT AREA and LOGIN. How can I translate?...
hi, If i select another language (French) in language Manager (joomla), i don't see the Virtuemart products on the Virtuemart demo front page. Any idea to restore that ? Thanks...
Hello, I have 2 problems, 1) I use the module "FEATURED PRODUCTS" in some of my pages but when i click on the "ADD+" the pop up window doesn't show but the item get into the cart. 2) when i put something in my cart and i make ...
Hello Sir, Do you think that it's possible to add Virtuemart module for this Responsive Design Theme ? Thank...
Hi all, Seems Beauty template doesn't support correctly blog view. - absence of .items-row, .column-1, .column-2, .column-3,.cols-2 .column-1 e t c in css - wrong display of content if 2+ columns - wrong display of page content when blog i...
Hi, Ive just about finished my education site and its all going well. My question relates to an established site that I have. Q. I want to use the education template instead of a basic template I have been using and would like to know whats going ...
I just purchased the subscription with the reason to use this template for a 3.1 joomla site, yet to find out it just has a 2.5 download. I will try and test it out, but will there be a update for 3.1+? Thanks!...
How to place a slide show? It is not clear ......

There are no discussions available here currently
bonusthemes logo
Quick Ask
Categories
General Discussion
  1. 20 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Pre-Sales Questions
  1. 15 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Joomla! Templates
  1. 566 posts
  2. 39 subcategories
Quick Search
Recent Replies
Working hours

Business hours are:
08.00 a.m. to 16.00 p.m.

Monday to Friday.

Copyright © 2007-2019 Bonus Themes. All rights reserved.

BonusThemes.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.