Featured Posts

Hello guys, we've created a really useful article for our users. The Frontpage Elements explain with every detail the layout, module suffixes and contents. If you have an existing website and you want to use the same layout as of our Education demo...
We inform our users that Education 2 template merges with Education template. So the product becomes one. The customers who want to upgrade to the new responsive version of Education template must delete all the previous version from the template ...
Hi When i try to add google analytic code among <head> </head> tags, i meet error below: Error message is : "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/nerkhmar/public_html/templates/bt_exchange...
Hello I work with bt_aroma template. How can I change "Sign or Register" value? Thank you in advance...
Welcome How to translate the word "Login or Register" to another language? Thank you....
Hello - at dev.dryablonsky.com I would like to reduce the margin/padding around the blue image I have in header 2. I tried to change this script in the layout.css file with no luck: .bt_header1 { } .bt_sub_header1 { padding: 35px 15px 1...
Dera sirs how can i make RTL them. I have bt_education them (English version) but I can not make it rtl. I was read forum but I don’t find anything . Please guide me step by step or send me rtl css of this them please. Thank you very very much f...
In template BT Education 1.0.0 registration form works perfectly, but the upgrade to 3.0.2 there is no registration form? Why the pop up login does not appear the option "create an account"? And when you click register it leads us to t...
Yiannis, Panos hello! How to switch comments on? (aready allowed unregistrated users in VM settings). Sergy...
hello . I have problem about Education template . I use mod_jarticle wiht educaction templete on my laptop it work, but when i upload use mod_jarticle with educaction templete on host it don't work. background images of mod_jari...
Hi I'd like to use the same font in my own logo on the education template as the one that you use in the template. What font is it and where can i get it? Thanks, Matt....
hello Can you help me about J!Stuff menu? I upload joomla 2.5 clean version on host and install Education template already. I want to use J!Stuff menu, Have you some suggestions for me? t...

There are no discussions available here currently
bonusthemes logo
Quick Ask
Categories
General Discussion
  1. 20 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Pre-Sales Questions
  1. 15 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Joomla! Templates
  1. 566 posts
  2. 39 subcategories
Quick Search
Recent Replies
Working hours

Business hours are:
08.00 a.m. to 16.00 p.m.

Monday to Friday.

Copyright © 2007-2019 Bonus Themes. All rights reserved.

BonusThemes.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.