Featured Posts

Hello guys, we've created a really useful article for our users. The Frontpage Elements explain with every detail the layout, module suffixes and contents. If you have an existing website and you want to use the same layout as of our Education demo...
We inform our users that Education 2 template merges with Education template. So the product becomes one. The customers who want to upgrade to the new responsive version of Education template must delete all the previous version from the template ...
Hello! I tested education template on a test site and the add to cart button doesn't work... propably of the new fancybox.... Should be a fix or an update for this template soon ? Joomla 2.5.11 Virtuemart 2.0.22 Education template 3.0.1 Th...
Hi, I have purchased a subscription and am using Soccerlift. I have started creating articles and categories to replace the quickstart content so I can keep its general layout and look. I'm having a problem though with how to link to my articl...
Hi! If it is, how can I see responsive version on demo templates?...
everything was working fine - then "Database connection error (2): Could not connect to MySQL." Any help with this appreciated as it seems the connection between the installed template and the database hase been severed. Ben...
Hi Yiannis, touched on this already but need further assistance please. Im having clashes with jquery versions and I think I need to disable some of the template jquery to allow my audio players to work properly. I run audio quizzes and my player jpl...
Hi, how do I: Slider: 1. Change slider transition time - I want to make it a little slower? 2. Remove the slider navigation icons? JQuery I have an html5 audio player that loads j1.6, which is not showing correctly because (i am being told...
Dear, when using the template on IE on windows, there is an user experience issue with the menu selection. You can check this on the demo site on your website. When the mouse is scrolling over the menu option and wants to move into the drop dow...
I copied and pasted code for the scrollable slider. I don't see arrows to forward the images though. They do forward on their own but there are no control arrows. Thank you!...
Hello, Two questions: 1.) I know I've asked this question before, but I would like to change the Article Title font color. It's currently an orange as on this page: http://dev.dryablonsky.com/index.php/ourteam/physician/yablonskybio. 2.) I'm...
Hello, I'm working on bt_education template. I'v already activated default captcha recaptcha on Global Configuration and activate the plug-n with private and public key. But the captcha doesn't appear in contact form. Help please. Thanks...

There are no discussions available here currently
bonusthemes logo
Quick Ask
Categories
General Discussion
  1. 20 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Pre-Sales Questions
  1. 15 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Joomla! Templates
  1. 566 posts
  2. 39 subcategories
Quick Search
Recent Replies
Working hours

Business hours are:
08.00 a.m. to 16.00 p.m.

Monday to Friday.

Copyright © 2007-2019 Bonus Themes. All rights reserved.

BonusThemes.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.