Featured Posts

Hello guys, we've created a really useful article for our users. The Frontpage Elements explain with every detail the layout, module suffixes and contents. If you have an existing website and you want to use the same layout as of our Education demo...
We inform our users that Education 2 template merges with Education template. So the product becomes one. The customers who want to upgrade to the new responsive version of Education template must delete all the previous version from the template ...
Hello, I'm using bt_education template as its demo. In order to be able to put more items tab in the horizontal main menu, I have to reduce the width of them. Could you please tell me how. Thanks...
Hi, Any idea what that message means? Im clicking on K2 item and it opens an article but has this message in bold red across top. Also, im a bit new to some of joomla, so what is K2? I was going to remove from menu but the articles look different ...
Hi, in the typo section you have the examples of code to create different text effects etc..., which is great for me who have little coding experience. Q. In the Typo article, Block Numbers section you align the 3 examples side by side (to create...
Hello! how to add user registration? because it does not appear...
Hello, support! Tell me please how i can cancell replacing the picture in the logo? So that when move the cursor on logo the image has not changed....
Hi, I have just installed my education site (with some fantastic help from Panos) and starting to slowly populate. On the homepage of Education I would like to move the welcome message section up and 'International' & 'Employers' down - switch pl...
Hi, I have one site which is local and same site is copied to http://stocksmantra.in/ The both site has top custom html module published in toolar has following code... <div style="float: right;"><a href="/index.php&q...
Hello, I want to ask if you know: I make a site that contains articles, I want everytime I post a new article to my website at the same time notifie facebook and twitter. I want to have always updated my social networks. Is it possible? I saw it ...
Hello, I use the extraordinary template "Beauty", it is a beauty! I have a small problem: I don't want the little squares between the flags on Language Switcher. Is it possible to tell me how to do it? Thank you in advance. Spiros. ...
i want to download module bt slideshow. can you help me about link download this module thankyou...

There are no discussions available here currently
bonusthemes logo
Quick Ask
Categories
General Discussion
  1. 20 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Pre-Sales Questions
  1. 15 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Joomla! Templates
  1. 566 posts
  2. 39 subcategories
Quick Search
Recent Replies
Working hours

Business hours are:
08.00 a.m. to 16.00 p.m.

Monday to Friday.

Copyright © 2007-2019 Bonus Themes. All rights reserved.

BonusThemes.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.