Featured Posts

Hello guys, we've created a really useful article for our users. The Frontpage Elements explain with every detail the layout, module suffixes and contents. If you have an existing website and you want to use the same layout as of our Education demo...
We inform our users that Education 2 template merges with Education template. So the product becomes one. The customers who want to upgrade to the new responsive version of Education template must delete all the previous version from the template ...
Hello why this template doesn't support RTL language?...
in demo there is this Supernews module used very often in various positions but in the package I downloaded there is no such thing. How can I get this module, is it free? Please let me know Thanks...
Can you please confirm that the j15_readme.pdf is what we should be using to install the Solidarity template for Joomla 2.5. When I downloaded their was not a file for Joomla 2.5. Thanks!...
Hello, I use Bonusthemes template a year now and I know how they work. Now I work on "Beauty" template and I have a little problem that I can't figure it out myself. 1) When I installed el-gr and fr languages the main slide work but wi...
After installing QuickStart can not go to the administrator pnel. Error: JLIB_APPLICATION_ERROR_COMPONENT_NOT_LOADING Error loading component: com_login, 1...
First off thanks for all your great looking themes. http://elteco.sw33t.sk/kontakt.html (test server) I know this isnt exactly a theme related issue, but I am using widgetkit component from YT and it works on all themes except on themes from Bo...
Hi there, Can you advise me as to how to add a new module to the template? Its to go beneath newsflash and above news1, 2, 3 etc... Thanks for your help. Mark...
Hi When I install the mod_bt_vm_products_v2.0.0_j25.zip I've got this error: JInstaller: :Install: file doesn't exist /www/blabla/tmp/install_51f3bb6670788/mod_bt_vm_products/en-GB.mod_bt_vm_products.ini What about bt_bazaar_restfiles.zip does ...
Hi I am following the instructions here http://www.bonusthemes.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17 to edit the dimensions of my logo but I am stuck at " Finally, open the file: "/templates/bt_temlate_name/css/joomla.css&...
I change the background image and it didnt not show up in full size, it only shows on the top left corner, can you help me plz...

There are no discussions available here currently
bonusthemes logo
Quick Ask
Categories
General Discussion
  1. 20 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Pre-Sales Questions
  1. 15 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Joomla! Templates
  1. 566 posts
  2. 39 subcategories
Quick Search
Recent Replies
Working hours

Business hours are:
08.00 a.m. to 16.00 p.m.

Monday to Friday.

Copyright © 2007-2019 Bonus Themes. All rights reserved.

BonusThemes.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.