Featured Posts

Hello guys, we've created a really useful article for our users. The Frontpage Elements explain with every detail the layout, module suffixes and contents. If you have an existing website and you want to use the same layout as of our Education demo...
We inform our users that Education 2 template merges with Education template. So the product becomes one. The customers who want to upgrade to the new responsive version of Education template must delete all the previous version from the template ...
How can I enlarge the logo size?...
Dear Yanis: after you have done ur fixes ..... i finish everything regarding website customization on http://www.mitszone.com/un2 ... and i transfer the website to another domain (Client domain: http://www.un-rmtc.org) but now we have problems reg...
Hi every body ! I buy this template today and after install... I don't find for exactly same the demo have the slideshow and the same header... After that... I would like to know if is normal that i have a splendid white page when i would ...
hi i'm interested in buying the education template for personal use at $39. I see that the developers price includes psd & png files. I'm not interested in psd files, but which png files would I not get if I buy the personal use package? Specific...
Hi Sorry, not very good writing in English, so attaching a photo. I bought you a template .. Collection ... there was a problem with the placement of the module «mod_bt_vm_products» in the photo .... Original 3-in-line product. 4 is necessary in ...
Hi I don't know how to add the addtocar-bar to my product when categorie is display. Of course it is diplay when i click on the product details. Yours, Gilles...
Please tell me where and how to edit social icons in the template Moda?...
hello I have a problem in my home page. There appears I enter my products...featured/latest/best And I changed the euro currency for real and he is not changing. Please help me....
I don't think I installed sample data when I first installed my template. I would like to reinstall with the data because some of the features aren't working for me. I have backed up my current files. I tried reinstalling this morning (the large ...
Hi, I want to use k2 login module just like as it is with default login / register opening up in pop up. How this can be converted? where is the setting need to be changed. Problem can be found in - http://stocksmantra.in/...

There are no discussions available here currently
bonusthemes logo
Quick Ask
Categories
General Discussion
  1. 20 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Pre-Sales Questions
  1. 15 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Joomla! Templates
  1. 566 posts
  2. 39 subcategories
Quick Search
Recent Replies
Working hours

Business hours are:
08.00 a.m. to 16.00 p.m.

Monday to Friday.

Copyright © 2007-2019 Bonus Themes. All rights reserved.

BonusThemes.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.