Featured Posts

Hello guys, we've created a really useful article for our users. The Frontpage Elements explain with every detail the layout, module suffixes and contents. If you have an existing website and you want to use the same layout as of our Education demo...
We inform our users that Education 2 template merges with Education template. So the product becomes one. The customers who want to upgrade to the new responsive version of Education template must delete all the previous version from the template ...
if I put a module in position Toolbar1, or 2 or 3 or 4, the module is not displayed. Solutions? Thanks...
This afternoon I was cleaning up the modules and the plugins that I don't want. So I erase and the payment methods from the VM. and I have great trobles now, I was made the link with the bank for the payments but now it doesn't work even I reinstal...
Hello, I want to make a general question about the redirection of VM, (I bought a module to make the redirection) I know that you are not obliged to answer or to know the solution or the problem. But If you know something please illuminate me. ...
Hello, I wander if you know a good Twitter-Facebook Module Slide-side or any other , do you use any?...
Hi, From where i can download Social Icons modules? its there with quick start but not with template. -Raj...
Please can you help me with the quickstart of soccerlift?...
Hello again, I have the version 1.0.2, and I wander how to make my logo.png to be like the new version of "Collection". How to make it change and says "home" (I have make my logo.png) and how to make it work. If you see mine it...
Good afternoon. How to change the name of the tabs? I mean, these tabs: ABOUT US TV CINEMAS SOUND SYSTEMS ASSECORIES ACOUSTIC SOLUTIONS Thank you...
hi guys, I've been using Bazaar for a while & want to add more pages to the "Booklet jQuery module for Joomla! 2.5 by Bonusthemes.com" I have 2 modules running different pages and want more than 10 pages total. If I purchase a new...
I'm trying to finishing configuring bazaar template for my web site but I still have problems for displaying virtuemart child products. If I choose to display (as my customer requires) the choice between child products using images (image as custo...

There are no discussions available here currently
bonusthemes logo
Quick Ask
Categories
General Discussion
  1. 20 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Pre-Sales Questions
  1. 15 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Joomla! Templates
  1. 566 posts
  2. 39 subcategories
Quick Search
Recent Replies
Working hours

Business hours are:
08.00 a.m. to 16.00 p.m.

Monday to Friday.

Copyright © 2007-2019 Bonus Themes. All rights reserved.

BonusThemes.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.