Featured Posts

Hello guys, we've created a really useful article for our users. The Frontpage Elements explain with every detail the layout, module suffixes and contents. If you have an existing website and you want to use the same layout as of our Education demo...
We inform our users that Education 2 template merges with Education template. So the product becomes one. The customers who want to upgrade to the new responsive version of Education template must delete all the previous version from the template ...
I uploaded this template manually and the message said that it installed successfully, but it does not show up in the template manager. When I log in to the host and view the files the folder is there. It's not showing up in the template manager be...
Home page appear such mistakes? Why is that?...
Hi everyone, great template. I need to expose some pictures based on thubnails, you know the kind you click the thubnail and a frame pop up... Is there a module, extension or plugin included in the template to help me do this? Thanks in adva...
Regulation Installing a 3 beauty Quickstart i have provlem and enfanizete the message Error displaying the error page: Could not find template that no regulations well?...
Hello, how can we remove the whole copyright section alltogether? We don't want anything to be written in the footer section. URL: http://www.alfamac.no/_mollisjokfjellstue/...
Hi just signed up to Bonus Themes and looking forward to using some of your great looking templates. Is there any special module settings I need for the main menu which I have allocated to the "menu" module position. It's displaying t...
I have uploaded a custom logo, but small haight of the menu area makes some of the logo disappear. How can I easily increase the height so that the whole logo will be visible?...
We would like to welcome you to our new support forum. This forum will be available from now onwards for any kind of support such as questions of yours, problems etc. In case you need to search for an old post from our previous support forum, please ...

There are no discussions available here currently
bonusthemes logo
Quick Ask
Categories
General Discussion
  1. 20 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Pre-Sales Questions
  1. 15 posts
  2. 0 subcategories
Joomla! Templates
  1. 565 posts
  2. 39 subcategories
Quick Search
Recent Replies
Working hours

Business hours are:
08.00 a.m. to 16.00 p.m.

Monday to Friday.

Copyright © 2007-2019 Bonus Themes. All rights reserved.

BonusThemes.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.